Monday 22 July 2013

Mataranka & Bitter Springs

<Asha>
After looking at the big rocks we stayed at a farm near the road.

Then we stayed at a Mataranka
At Mataranka there is a swimming pool made of a hot spring.
It was really warm.




I floated around.
This is what I saw looking up.
It was very clear and we did some snorkelling. 

 
At our campsite there was a peacock
And a naughty kangaroo
 
It wanted to go inside our caravan
And in our car!
<Rémi>
The next day we went nearby to Bitter Springs.  This is another hot spring that creates a hot river perfect for swimming and snorkelling.


 
We snorkelled about 1km down the river.
 
 
 

It was very clear under the water.





 


 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Remi and family.

    I just love checking out your blog. In a way, I get to learn about Australia so it is very interesting. The snorkelling photos are beautiful. As it is so cold here in Perth, I wish I was able to swim in the hot spring pools.

    Miss Smith

    ReplyDelete